THESE FINGER COTS WILL PROVIDE MAXIMUM COMFORT, FOR OPTIMAL WORKING CONDITIONS
The technical specifications of these finger cots meet the needs of watchmaking in all respects, as well as jobs prohibiting contact with the components. Hence their anti-static properties, as well as the absence of powder and residual marks, facilitate these operations, and leave the components perfectly clean. The structured effect on the finger tips provides improved grip and adhesion. The flexibility and strength of the latex, as well as its thinness, provides high comfort and functionality in use, and also increases touch sensitivity.
Available in 4 different sizes (S; M; L and XL), these finger cots can match any finger morphology, providing a good fit without excessive compression.
They protect the parts from any contamination due to contact with the skin, and also protect the fingers from allergies which can be triggered by contact with contaminants.
Size M : Ø ≈ 16.5 mm / L. ≈ 65
Size L : Ø ≈ 19 mm / L. ≈ 75
Size XL : Ø ≈ 20.5 mm / L. ≈ 80
• Format: rolled
• Material: Natural rubber latex
• Thickness: 0.09 ± 0.03 mm
• Tensile strength: 17 MPa
• Elongation at break: > 600 %
• Colour: Pink
• Isopropyl alcohol resistant
• Not recommended for solvents
· In watchmaking and jewellery settings
· Clean room work
· Electronics industry
· Dirty or allergenic environments
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Keep away from heat and out of direct sunlight
• Not suitable for people with latex allergies