APPLY YOUR KNOW-HOW WHEREVER YOU WISH FOR ALL YOUR PRECISION WORK
Working comfort is vital for performing your precision work under optimal conditions.
This workbench offers the advantages of a traditional workbench with a wide work surface, plus a parts holding groove all the way around its edges. Its inclined armrests provide good arm support, aiding working precision and maximum comfort.
Thanks to its rigid structure, the work surface is extremely stable, and the anti-slip feet further boost this stability, whatever the support on which it is mounted (table, desk, workbench, etc.). Ideally it can be combined with a piston chair, to set an optimal sitting height and comply with the rules of ergonomics and comfort.
Its foldability and very easily transportability make for real assets. In just a few second, the entire workstation can be transformed into a compact assembly which can be inserted into its carrying bag.
Hence this high flexibility enables you to convert a meeting room into a training room, an industrial workshop into a watchmaking workshop, or even a study desk into a training workstation. Once folded, the workbench can be stored and remain available if need be. Its light weight and carrying case also enable you to move it around easily, on foot or in the boot of your vehicle.
Other customisations are possible, in terms of finish and dimensions.
Unfolded: 884 x 630 x 317
Technical specifications :
• Varnished & satin-finished solid beech top, th. 25 mm
• For table h. 70 to 85 cm.
• 15° inclined armrests; structured black synthetic coating
• Plywood panel frame, thickness 18 mm
• Metal inserts and hinge for all fastenings
· Watchmaking / jewellery workbench
· Home watchmaking / training
· Modelling and optical work
· Precision work
· Use for trade fairs and exhibitions
· Demonstrations in meeting and training rooms
· Aesthetic appearance
· Excellent stability
· Foldable and transportable
· Compact and lightweight
· Lampe d'établi et sous-mains en accessoire
· Workbench lamp and pad as accessories
· Delivered with its carrying case
Clean the surface and armrests using a soft wet cloth.
Store the workbench in a dry environment.
Locked in the folded position by a
Storable in carrying bag
Easily transportable thanks to the carrying straps
Storage pouches on the outside